The Quality Engineer reports to the Quality Manager and works closely across other departments in the
This role is required to assist
the Quality function as support for daily issues affecting manufacturing, support and drive ISO
Compliance activities, corrective action efforts and the drive for continuous improvement in the
• Conduct product and process quality checks, documentation control activities and internal audits.
• Ensure products are produced to specification.
• Carry out factory inspections and internal audits to identify non-conformances and areas for
• Complete incoming inspection checks against specifications.
• Monitor activities in Goods Inwards and Production areas to ensure control and compliance at
• Lead internal and external investigations and ensure corrective action plans are identified and implemented. This includes customer complaints and supplier non-conformance’s.
• Participate in site visits from customers and/or external auditing bodies as required.
• Participate in the supplier approval process.
• Development of SOPs and WIs to support daily operations across the factory.
3rd level qualification in Quality, Engineering or other relevant area.
• Recent graduates will be considered based on any relevant project work/work experience.
• Experience working in ISO or other regulated Manufacturing environments, particularly with Electrical and Mechanical technology.
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing is desirable.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
• Eligible to work in Ireland, and fluent English.
• Ability to meet deadlines with a positive and proactive problem-solving approach.