Main Purpose of Role:
Support the Sales Team and Warehouse Manager
- Answer inbound calls, take and place orders from customers, respond to missed calls within designated timeframe
- Respond to both Sales Rep and customer queries within designated time frame
- Upload orders to IT system and generate invoices
- Key interface with Customer Web Portals – place orders and generate invoices on Customer portals
- Work with Warehouse Manager to monitor stock situation; generate orders for suppliers and reconcile stock
- Work with colleagues and provide support when required
- Position is critical in terms of achieving a smooth sales support function to the organisation.
- Scope to assist in the selling of product via incoming queries
Key Skills/Experience and Personal Characteristics Required:
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven track record in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills along with interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Self-starter; ability to work on own initiative but also being part of a small close-knit team
- Agile and adaptable – can work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or upload cv through the website.