- 1 years sales experience in a fast paced service industry, ideally a call centre environment but not essential
- Experience and ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve optimum results for the company
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Proficient with MS Office including exceptional Excel Skills
- Experience in oil industry is desirable but not essential
Hours of work:
Hybrid working arrangement is in place at present and currently staff on on site 3 days per week and working from home 2 days per week.
Sales Agents work four different shift times, flexibility for working hours and shift rotation is required.
Shift times for Monday – Friday are as follows:
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- 10.00am – 6.30pm
Sales Agents are required to work one or two Saturdays per month 9am – 1pm Saturday (Paid OT)
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary of €22,000 basic + commission, uncapped)
- A culture of teamwork and engagement
Send your Cv to email@example.com or upload your CV through the website.
- Displays a passion for sales and customer service.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and achieve results effectively and within timeframes set.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both oral and written.
- Highly collaborative approach, working well in a sales centre environment as well as own initiative.