– Design sheet metal electro-mechanical products using Creo Parametric / AutoCad also relevant .
– Project manage designs for new product equipment from prototype to production.
– Render product designs for client meetings/sign-off using Creo Render Studio.
– Manage Release process ensuring the product is fully defined and checked including accurate bill
of materials prior to production release.
– Source parts/material from suppliers and ensure accurate costs and supplier information is
available to purchasing.
– Provide full assembly documentation including assembly runners, wiring schematics, piping
diagrams and quality recording.
– Maintain a professional relationship with clients and actively participate in client design review
– Focus on product quality ensuring client expectations are met and products are fully tested and
– Provide product costings and documentation to the sales team as required based on customer
drawings and specifications.
– Complete site commissioning of design products as required. All safety precautions and best
practices for on-site work to be followed. Complete site method statements and risk assessments
– Participate and utilise lean principles within the engineering department.
– Be a role model for the company culture and safety procedures.
– Ongoing training will be provided as part of this role to ensure design skills are continually improved and expanded.
– Engineering Degree (Level 8 or higher) in mechanical, manufacturing, mechatronic, electrical,
electronic, industrial design or similar discipline will be considered.
– 3+ years experience design of electro-mechanical equipment.
– Proven hands-on management of large projects preferably in the HVAC sector.
– Well-developed 3D CAD design skills
Very attractive salary package available for a suitably qualified candidate with 3+ years experience.
Less experience will be considered but the salary may reflect this.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org