Customer Service Administrator
- The ability to prioritise & multitask, with excellent time management skills.
- The capacity to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving acumen.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good team working skills.
- Patient & attentive, tactful & polite.
- Generate sales quotations on SAP & provide support to Sales Managers as required.
- Ensure all orders received are promptly entered on the system, part number, selling price and a confirmed delivery date. The selling price on the system should be updated to automatically populate where possible.
- Acknowledge receipt of order to customer and confirm delivery date to customer
(KPI on receipt of order, and time taken to confirm delivery date to customer).
- Create the monthly sales report from open order book.
- Ensure sales as scheduled on the open order book ship and the monthly sales targets are met (KPI on scheduled v’s actual sales shipped).
- Communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure orders are on schedule to meet required delivery date at the weekly production meeting, communicate to customers any potential delays or issues. (KPI on time deliveries)
- Customer forecasts and customer requirements, co-ordinate with material planner.
- Attend daily logistics meeting monitoring effective & efficient operations of customer needs.
- Follow up on orders to ensure they are processed, shipped, and delivered as requested by the customer.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support through clear communication.
- Resolve customer questions & issues from beginning to end, take ownership of technical issues & liaise with the Engineering team to resolve, as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement (KPI customer complaints).
- Prior to dispatch of goods, check customer accounts for overdue balances. If the account is overdue, liaise with the customer regarding collection of outstanding cash.
- Process sales invoices, email and ensure the due date on the invoice is correct & correlates with the payment terms of the customer.
- Bring ideas to management and be able to implement necessary process improvements.
- Develop mutually beneficial, respectful, and effective relationships with peers to ensure seamless co-ordination between departments.
- Previous office based related experience in a Customer Service Representative/Administrative role – (2 Years ideally).
- Third level business or sales qualification role would be a distinct advantage.
- A Comprehensive salary package is available for a suitably experienced candidate.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cv