Job Title : Business Development Executive (Technical Sales)
Location : Naas Co Kildare
Reports To : Managing Director
Purpose of Job
Promoting the organisation’s business with specific responsibility for increasing revenue and profitability within the allocated areas.
Experience in selling into the Large Pharmaceutical or Food Manufacturers. A knowledge of Air Cooling Systems or HVAC would be a distinct advantage.
- Maintain regular contact with all existing customers to ensure:
- Ensure that the company is kept aware of all changes to their customers’ business and their 3-5 year plans
- Ensure customers are aware of all of the products and product developments
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied
- Maximise customer development
- Together with the Business Support Executives, promote the company’s products, solutions and philosophy “to improve a customer’s business” to all database prospects and potential new customers in the food and pharmaceutical sector.
- Ensure the Customer database is maintained at all times to reflect current status of activities, opportunities, contacts, competitors’ equipment etc. using your dashboard as a sales tool.
- Respond to all internet enquiries or incoming calls on a prompt basis.
- Always be aware of new ideas/opportunities/trends when visiting customers or prospects to ensure our offering remains relevant in the future and we maintain our position as ‘Market Leader’.
- Provide quotations, as required, based on current strategy, tariff rates and credit policy with any subsequent order, to include all relevant details, including site surveys.
- Be aware of competitive activity including performance of known competitors’ units in your area and ensuring the organisation is well positioned to win the business.
- Where a prospective, or existing customer, has other sites outside of your allocated area, provide introductions or contact names to the relevant PDM, and if in Ireland or mainland Europe, to the respective International business.
- Establish a good working relationship with all staff within the organisation to the benefit of both the organisation and its customers.
Always keep Management aware of any potential customer issues.
Complete all reports and returns in accordance with requirements.
Ensure compliance to the Health & Safety Policy.
Observe Visitors/Contractor rules when visiting customer’s premises.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV through the website.