Our Client is seeking to recruit a Car Sales Executive to join a busy dealership. Priding themselves on customer service and satisfaction. The successful candidate will be joining the team at an exciting time as business is expanding into new/bigger ventures.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in sales with an in-depth experience of all aspects of the car sales process,
– Identifying customers needs and requirements
– Carry out accurate appraisals of vehicles offered for part exchange
– Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all vehicles, products, accessories, prices and key features
– Be familiar with the finance process
– Meeting sales targets on a monthly basis
– Ensuring all handover documentation is prepared and correct
– Prospecting – utilising existing customer database
– Marketing of new and used vehicles
– Maintenance of showroom and vehicle display
– Follow up every sales opportunity through the company website leads, calls and emails
– Minimum 2 years car sales experience within the motor industry
– Fully computer literate with experience with business IT systems preferably Kerridge/CDK
– Must be able to work on own initiative
– Driven and ambitious
– Strong communication skills – with customers and internally
– Full clean Drivers Licence
– Experience with Main Dealer
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with the drive and motivation to succeed. The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the sales in the dealership.
The OTE potential is uncapped.
Company vehicle, Commission, Uncapped OTE.