Office Administrator- Portlaoise - Permanent
|Job Description for Position of: Office Administrator
Salary: Depending on experience
Probation: 6 Months
Hours: 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Our Client is the largest single provider of elderly accommodation in the voluntary housing sector. The residents within this schemes live fully independent lives aided and abetted by the supported environment provided by on-site staff.
-Provide day to day administration support to the business, to include the finance department.
-Assisting the accountant with purchase and sales invoicing, and data processing.
- Answer inbound calls, deal and with enquiries and visitors to the premises in professional and efficient manner.
- Must be highly organised and adaptable to work in a variety of different areas of the business.
. Arrange the meeting room and refreshments for on site client visits.
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Attend training as required
· Any other duties commensurate with the role of Office Administrator.
The role would suit a business graduate with 1 years experience or an experience office administrator with a third level FETAC qualification or Administration qualification.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs to: email@example.com